October is here and the Minnesota snow will be arriving sooner than later! Our residential and commercial snow removal services are almost completely full! If you are looking for snow removal please contact us ASAP to see if there is any space available for your particular snow removal needs.
Keep in mind this winter that we are a fully functioning hauling company capable of removing snow and hauling out of any area.
Our new Frontier slit-seeder is the perfect alternative to sod or renovating existing turf. Excellent way to create a food plot for the upcoming hunting season.
The Frontier multi-purpose over-seeder aerates, meters seed, plus incorporates and compacts the seed to ensure successful germination while using flat knives to ensure minimal disturbance to existing turf.
Call us today to ensure a great looking lawn tomorrow!
The days are getting shorter and temperatures are slowly starting to dip, which means it’s time to start thinking about winterizing your lawn! Think of your lawn as a hibernating animal: as summer winds down and autumn approaches, your grass gets to work absorbing moisture, energy, and nutrients to prepare for winter, which it will spend dormant. Winterizing your lawn ensures a healthy, lush, and lovely lawn come spring!
At Hawkeye Services, we can do the winterization process for you! This includes:
● Fall Cleanup - leaf and debris removal
● Winterizer fertilizer application - fall is the optimal time to fertilize your lawn, since your grass is preparing to “hibernate” for the winter and will store up all the fertilizer nutrients in reserve. If you only fertilize your lawn once per year, make it in the fall!
● Final weed spray of the season - fall is the best time of year to wage war on weeds! Since they are also trying to store nutrients for the winter, they are most susceptible to our weed spray, which ensures that you won’t be seeing them come spring.
● Aeration - we also aerate your soil to ensure that water, oxygen, and the fertilizer can get right down to the grassroots.
● Overseeding - this is best done early in the fall, to ensure the seed germinates and establishes before the first frost. When winter is over and warm weather returns, this new grass will quickly take off -- thicker, lusher, and greener than if the re-seeding was done in the spring!
Prepare your lawn now for the harsh upcoming Minnesota winter and you be rewarded with a lush, beautiful lawn come spring! Call Hawkeye Landscaping Services at 507-261-0225 today to get your free estimate and schedule your lawn winterization.
Located in Rochester, Minnesota, Hawkeye Services provides outstanding lawn care and landscaping services to enhance your home or business. From specialized seasonal care to year-round needs, our experienced team is dedicated to adding style and value to your property!
Hawkeye Services provides excellent service by fulfilling all of your needs! Our landscaping team has extensive experience in designing and building retaining walls, distributing mulch, planting bushes and greenery, installing paver edging and any other landscaping elements to ensure customer satisfaction! Our staff is experienced in not only landscaping and lawn care, but also snow plowing, tree removal, weed control, decorative concrete services including walls, patios, driveways, and more.
An updated landscaping design can accent and add value to your home or business. Whether new or reworking an existing plan, we will work by your side to develop an innovative layout that takes in account your project’s unique demands. With our top of the line equipment and skilled professionals, we will have your project completed on time with the highest quality of service. Become one of our happy customers and see why we are trusted members of the Better Business Bureau and Rochester Area Builders.